Friday, February 26, 2016

Zoo Day

We're willing it to be spring around here.  We've had some beautiful days off and on and I keep finding myself longing for pool days and long summer nights outside.  We're ready!  Come on spring! Last Saturday, we went to Zoo Atlanta to enjoy some time outside.  




This is how Lainey spent a good bit of her day.  You see, Cooper likes to sing and talk and talk and sing 😊
He is always doing one of those things.  Always.  This day he was stuck on Feliz Navidad.  Over and over and over.  Lainey and her introverted self was SO done with Feliz Navidad.  The whole thing was just comical to me.  I kept trying to think of ways to distract Coop or keep them separated.  I always tell Lainey that "you get to be you and he gets to be him."   I try and find ways to give her breaks from his constant energy but she'd had enough of his singing so she just plugged her ears 😊
By the end of the day, I had that song stuck in my own head.  Thanks Coop.

I'm so thankful for these precious family days.  There is nothing I'd rather do than be with these 3 people making memories together.







No comments: