Friday, February 26, 2016

Valentine's ❤️

Lainey and Cooper are really creative kids.  They both enjoy anything that includes drawing, painting, step by step books for drawing characters or animals, coloring, or painting pottery.  They just really love it all.  They both used their creativity for their Valentine boxes and I thought they turned out so cute.  This was Lainey's first year working the hot glue gun!

The day after Valentines Day my mom flew in to stay with our kids while I spent a few days with my grown up Valentine.
Jamie attended a discipleship pastor's conference that just happened to be located in my happy place.
I did a whole lotta this...
And this.
I don't know what it is about walking on the beach.  It's just good for my soul.  And my fit bit numbers were amazing for the week 😜
Jamie joined me on my walk the last day after his conference was over.  It's so good to get away and be refreshed.  






No comments: