Saturday, October 18, 2008

What an Adventure...18 month old pics. at a studio

I don't know what it is about a photography studio that transforms a normally well behaved child into a crying, wild woman but we experienced just that on Friday. I was as prepared as a mom could be with Lainey's cutest outfits and coordinating hair ribbons. The pictures were scheduled at her happiest time of the day. We had a great morning and even had daddy on hand to help get the brightest smile. But wow...I forgot the most important thing...this little 18 month old has opinions of her own now. If she is anything like her mommy (and she is) she has strong opinions of her own! Each time the photographer brought the camera out, Lainey ran crying straight to mommy's arms. Even my bribing her with a cookie couldn't help me out of this one. We tried and tried but with little success. The pictures I am posting are literally the only ones suitable for purchase. Typically, when we go I have 30 great poses to choose from and have the hardest time narrowing them down. Not this time. The eliminating process went something like this...nope not that one she has tears on her cheeks...not that one either, there is cookie on her chin (from my bribery!)...she looks mad in that one...woops there is my arm in this one. What a day! So here you go...18 month old pictures that don't nearly reflect the process it took to get them. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: