Monday, October 13, 2008

A Weekend With Family

What a great weekend Jamie, Lainey and I had! Living a few hours away makes going home extra exciting. We made the trip to Excelsior Springs Thursday afternoon and were able to spend a couple of days with the people we love most. Seth had his homecoming football game on Friday night and we were able to cheer the Tigers on to a victory. It is so fun to watch him play. Some of the catches he makes are just amazing. I don't watch a whole lot of ESPN (why would you when FOX news is available!) but I definitely think he had a catch on Friday night that could put the pros to shame.
It was a great weekend and we enjoyed spending time with our dear families. Kelly, Faith and I had fun discussing upcoming wedding plans...Valentines Day will be here before we know it! Jamie and my Grandma roasting marshmellows to perfection. The newest member of the family, baby Isaiah Michael 4 wks. old Lainey, spending time with Grandma O'Dell Goofin' around with Grandpa and Silas Lainey loves our Shitzu, Bailey. She had a lot of fun playing with Ben and Faith's new puppy, Boceifus ( I love the name but I have no idea if I spelled it right!) Lainey and Mawny Snuggling with Kimberlee's little guy
Maddie, Lane, and Lainey watching a Barney video. I'm not sure what it is about a singing purple dinasour but wow can he entertain toddlers! My handsome, little brother before the homecoming dance Lainey and her favorite wrestling buddy, Uncle Seth You know I'm gonna say it...Kissing Cousins

No comments: