Sunday, November 6, 2016

Summer photo dump

I'm a little behind on our blog so I'm going to do a couple of posts on Summer 2016.  We had a great summer. June and July were full of fun summer activities.  Lots of swimming, vbs and get togethers with friends.  Here are some pics of our adventures!

I almost forgot Cooper's kindergarten graduation!  Look at this picture...all I can think is Cooper O'Dell for president 😊
When your dad is the pastor who hands out the diplomas.  This pic melts my heart ❤️
Our beautiful girl in her dance recital.  I love watching her dance.  She's so graceful.
Horseback riding camp

When your best friend has a baby ❤️
Welcome to the world Madelyn Hope.  These friends have quickly become family.  So thankful for the LaLiberte's.  
VBS fun...and yes, this is my Coop holding hands with a little girl that he insists he will marry one day.  Heaven help me 😬
Face painting to show their 3rd grade pride

Swimming with best friends
Eeeks!  Our new Odyssey!
Flipping in the pool with the coolest dad ever


Whew...that felt like a lot of pictures!  Now on to our trip to Missouri!














No comments: