Monday, June 11, 2012

Loyal to the Royals...

I grew up a Kansas City girl...which means  that when we went to a baseball game, it was the Royals.  I remember my first Royals game.  I was somewhere around 3rd grade and I used my brother's binoculars to stare at George Brett most of the game because I thought he was cute!  Ha Ha...makes me laugh even now.   So, to my crazy, forever loyal to the boys in blue, little brother...this was just one Cards game.  Don't hate me!  And yes, I did wear a cards t-shirt.  It's kind of a crime around these parts to go to a game not wearing red.  I didn't want to get thrown in jail!

This was big sister night at the game.  We went with some good friends from church and left Coop and the Brown's twin girls with a baby sitter.  Kylie and Lainey thought they were pretty special having all this grown up time without their younger siblings.  
Her own bag of cotton candy!

The most thrilling part of the whole experience...




Our good friends, Michael, Keri and Kylie.  Thanks for a great night!

No comments: