Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Almost 2

Me, at age 2 and my big brother, Chad at almost 4.
Jamie, at age 2.  Isn't he a doll?  


We have a million things going on this week with preparing to teach VBS next week and getting ready for our road trip to Florida (so excited!)  But, all I can think about is that my baby is about to turn two!  He still feels like a baby to me...I think because he is sooo snuggly.  Every night when I put him to bed he presses his cheek next to mine while I sing to him. He's done that since he was a baby and I never want him to stop.  It might be a little ridiculous when he turns 15, but I can't help it.  I can't get enough of his snuggles.

Jamie and I were comparing two year old pictures of ours to Coop's.  I cannot tell you how many people see Cooper and say, "you look just like your daddy."  I hear it all the time.  Well...I now have proof that he DOES look a little like me too.  

No comments: