Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh Glorious Day!

What a special Easter we've had. There is something wonderful about teaching Lainey the story of the cross and the resurrection that has given it new life to me again. I am so thankful for a fresh understanding of what my Savior did for me. Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice you made for me while I was still a sinner.
This morning in church we sang one of my favorite songs. In Christ Alone. Here are some of my favorite lyrics
"There in the ground, His body lay
light of the world by darkness slain.
Then bursting forth in glorious day (imagine the music building here)
up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory, sin's curse has lost it's grip on me
for I am His and He is mine, bought with the precious blood of Christ."
This song makes me want to jump up and down every time I sing it. I am so grateful for my Savior. Happy Resurrection Sunday!
Goofy, but sweet smiles after church today My loves. Pretend my eyes are open in this one : )
Lovin on their daddy
One blessed momma

No comments: