Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What we've been up to

Wow, do I love these three people! My life seems to be all about the two littlest these days. Wishing for a little more time with the big guy, but thankful for the moments we have. People have asked me how the transition from one to two has been and all I can say is that life is just a little busier than before. I must say though that I feel such joy with our little family. Something about adding another child makes it feel more like a family. So even though the messes are bigger, the laundry is more and the hours are fewer, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
One happy momma Lainey's first day of pre-school at Creation Corner. This picture was just as I was about to leave. Looking a little uncertain, but very brave.
Daddy and Lainey before the big day
My sweet girl
Can someone please tell me where little girls learn to pose like this? I promise she has never seen me do this and yet she strikes a pose in most of her pictures!
Cooper and his 10 week photo shoot

1 comment:

The Peppers said...

Cooper is the cutest, I can't wait to see him!

LOVE Lainey's outfit!