Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun Time with Family

Cooper 10 weeks old
One of the great things about having a new baby is that we get extra time with family because they all want to see this smiley guy (and who can blame them because he is the cutest thing...in my completely unbiased opinion!) We have enjoyed some wonderful time with family this summer and have lots of pictures to show it. I will warn you that this post is a little picture heavy, but so many great memories that I just couldn't choose between them.
Bowling with Nana and Papa
Jamie and Aiden having some man bonding
Lainey, and one of her favorite playmates, Silas climbing all over Nana
More bowling fun
Me and my little sweetheart
My big sweetheart snuggling with Aiden
Cooper and Papa in their matching outfits
Visiting Grandma Donna
Nothing better than popsicles in the pool with cousins and Mawny
My amazing dad and Cooper
My nieces, Jules and Maddie who are growing up way too fast
Our annual photo shoot with the cousins
In order of their ages...Julianna age 5, Maddie age 4, Ava age 3, Lainey age 3, Isaiah almost 2, and Cooper is 3 weeks
Such beautiful little girls
And such goofy little girls
The best of friends

No comments: