Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Family Times

Look at these cuties!
Frisbees with Grandma
A burning ring of fire???
Brian and Crystal gave us some exciting news on our visit...drum roll please...we have a new niece or nephew on the way! Congratulations!
Such a great picture of Silas and Grandpa
Little buddies
Double trouble
Lainey's first tractor ride
This ride was a little more Lainey's speed
My handsome, not so little brother, Seth and his girlfriend Brandee before his senior prom.
Such a cute couple
I'm about to sound really old but...I remember taking this exact same picture before Chad's senior prom. Seth was running around like a little wild man and refused to get in the picture with us! It's crazy how fast time flies. I know someone will tell me now that I'll be posing with Lainey before I know it. Ughhh. I'm not ready to hear that. We'll stick to our fun toddler moments for now.
32 years of raising kids...what will my parents do when August comes? A new chapter begins, and I expect great things. Such amazing people.
Two beautiful girls

No comments: