Friday, April 6, 2007

T'was the Day After Her Birthday....

Little Lainey is having a tough go at it. Test results today show she has an infection and in order to combat the infection they moved her to an intensive care part of the nursery. She is hooked up to an IV and is receiving antibiotics every twelve hours. How cruel is that to limit Lainey's mobility with her momma and daddy. However, after a long day today, the nurses seem to think she is gaining strength and getting back to normal. Nikki is doing well, tired, exhausted, and anxious, but well. Here are some more pictures to wet everyone's baby appetite. Myself..... well I am darn right proud of my two girls!



Lainey just after birth


1 comment:

kelly wilkins said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH, AND VERY PROUD TOO! WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT FROM GOD! ISN'T HE GREAT??!!! LAINEY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON, AND KISS HER CUTE LITTLE FACE!!! AND I WILL BABYSIT ANYTIME!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCH WONDERFUL PARENTS, I KNOW! BE SURE YOU CHERISH EVERY SINGLE MOMENT WITH HER, BECAUSE SHE WILL GROW WAY TOO FAST!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! HAVE AWONDERFUL WEEKEND!
LOVE,
KELLY WILKINS