Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Exploring Georgia

 One of my favorite things about moving to a new area is having new territory to explore.  I've never been a homebody.  If we have a family day together, we are usually going to be out and about seeing and doing something.  I think I make my husband tired : )
This is Stars Mill.  It's not far from where we live and was featured in the movie Sweet Home Alabama.  My friends and I in college used to watch the movie a lot.  If you've seen it, you recognize it from the scenes with Jake's glass shop and restaurant.  It's actually an empty building, but has beautiful scenery all around.  We went for a little hike and picnic one Saturday.




 Next, we visited the Atlanta Children's Museum.  We had a great day trying out all the activities and having some relaxing family time.  






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your
placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and
marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

my web blog: lifestyles senior housing