Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Wonderful Thanksgiving


 I've crossed a new thing off my bucket list.  Yep, I've officially been a classroom party planner.  I'm not sure why, but it's so fun to me.  I really love being in Lainey's classroom and watching all the dynamics with the kids.  Kindergarten kiddos are just sweet.  It's a precious age.  Hopefully, I'll get to do it again... a lot!


 Here we are with Jamie's family about to eat way too much.  This was a Thanksgiving feast and a really nice day with the family.





 Next, we spent some time with my family.  Lainey and Cooper can't get enough of Uncle Seth.  They think he is pretty great, well, we all do : )

 My Aunt Amy's new puppy Zoe.  Lainey absolutely fell in love with this dog.  We have the exact same kind of dog, but our Bailey is a boy and doesn't wear bows in his hair.  Well, he used to, but then I had a daughter and she filled the need I have for hair bows so Bailey was able to recapture some of his masculinity.  Anyway, Lainey now thinks we need a new puppy.  I may need to get Bailey's bows out again to end this new obsession she has.


 These little guys are two of a kind...Coop and his second cousin Elijah


No comments: