Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Christmas

 Christmas feels like such a long time ago, but I'm playing catch up on the blog!  December was a bit of a whirlwind with being out of town as many days as we were home.  It was a little tiring but I'm thankful for the memories we made and the time spent with family.  This was Christmas eve when Lainey and I continued our tradition of making and frosting sugar cookies.

 Exchanging brother/sister gifts on Christmas eve

 Does anyone else have this trouble?  Trying to get Cooper to stand still long enough to get a picture of them together.  Lainey was holding onto his arm and he still managed to slip away!
 New power wheels from Santa...before you think that the O'Dells struck gold or that Santa lost his mind, you should know that Santa and his elves discovered Craig's List : )
 Trying it out Christmas morning
 Daddy's new slippers from his kiddos
 All dressed up for our Christmas service at church

 The family picture I would have used for our Christmas card if I had made them.  So sad.  The first year in a while that I haven't gotten them out.  I'll blame it on the whirlwind!
 One of our favorite traditions...a happy birthday Jesus party!

No comments: