Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bring on the Summer

This time last year I was the size of a small whale waiting for Cooper to arrive. I spent most of my day parked on the couch resting and checking my blood sugar every few hours. All I can say is thank the Lord those days are over! We are about to live life to it's fullest this summer. We've had our last day of pre-school and said our goodbyes to sweet classmates and great teachers.
I tagged along with Jamie to Texas while he attended a conference. I had such a relaxing week and am all geared up for a great summer with the kids. I started a mental bucket list for the summer so here goes...
# 1 Plant a garden
# 2 Swim!
# 3 Lay on a blanket in the front yard and enjoy the breeze. Or if you are Coop, climb all over daddy while making little old man faces : )
#4 Get a bike trailer for the kids and ride ride ride
# 5 Play kickball in the driveway (barefoot)
All I can say is this is going to be a great summer!

No comments: