Sunday, December 13, 2009

A New Baby on the Way!

Jamie and I could not be more excited to announce that the Lord has blessed us with a new baby on the way! I am 13 weeks and due June 22nd, 2010. As I write, Lainey has her hand on my tummy trying to feel the baby's "heartbeep." We had our 12 week checkup last week and were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Lainey was with us and has not stopped talking about it since. She is thrilled that she is going to be a big sister and insists the baby is a girl! We've had a few complications in the first trimester, but the Lord has protected this little one and we are hopeful for a healthy pregnancy the rest of the way. So excited to welcome a new little one into our family!
Lainey's favorite t-shirt

1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh my Nikki!!!Your little girl is the cutest little thing! I can't believe these are some of the first pics I've seen of her since she was a baby! She's adorable! And congrats on the new one!!!