Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dora Live!

Lainey has a new love and her name is Dora the Explorer. I'm not exactly sure when or how it happened but my child can't get enough of Dora. My spanish has seriously improved as a result! At night, before bed, she only wants to read a Dora story. If she watches TV, she only wants to watch Dora. She takes a bath and sleeps with a Dora doll. Obsession is putting it mildly! So, when I heard that Dora Live was coming to St. Louis, I knew this would make Lainey's day and wow did it ever! We had such a fun time. Lainey clapped, danced and sang along with all of the characters. The Fox Theater in St. Louis is this beautiful, ornate building but on this day it was full of toddlers grinning from ear to ear. I have to admit that Jamie and I had just as much fun watching Lainey take it all in. !Excelente!

No comments: